Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Captain's Chair

TomG
TomG Member Posts: 11
What mfg is the source for the captain's chair on GS 202 deck boats?

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    The manufacturer of your helm seat is Veada.  They used to offer the seat on their website and would sell it direct.  However it is no longer listed on their website which prompted me to give them a call.

I was advised that they no longer sell the wide model helm seat direct any longer.  However, they will supply it to a manufacturer they do business with.  To get a replacement, you will need to contact a Hurricane dealer.  They will get a part number and price for your seat from the Godfrey Parts Department, then you can order the seat accordingly.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• c_camp1984
    c_camp1984 Member Posts: 2
    I have a FD226 that I am removing the captains seat from and replacing. Are you interested? Make an offer. 
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    c_camp1984, you may also want to send TomG a Personal Message regarding your offer as well, this way his e-mail will get a couple of notifications of your response.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer