Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Lock for head door?

TimKLL
TimKLL Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
edited February 2021 in General Discussions
2015 Sundeck 2200 DC OB. Searching for options to put a lock on the head door, preferably nicer than just a hasp & lock combo.  The door has a panel that looks like it might be capable of having a latch, but haven’t been able to find anything that looks the way I think it should. Have searched Great Lakes Skipper, etc., etc.  Does anyone have a lock there, or know of an option?

2015 Hurricane Sundeck 2200 DC OB, Yamaha F200

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping someone on the forum had done something like this that they could share.

In the meantime, there is a pretty decent supplier of door/hatch hardware called Boat Outfitters that you may want to visit as you explore this endeavor.  Here's a link to their site:
    https://www.boatoutfitters.com/hardware/latches

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• TimKLL
    TimKLL Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Thanks cjjjdeck!  Yep, I checked out boatoutfitters.com as well. Some possibles, but nothing jumped out as the right one.  Was hoping someone else had something they could share as well.  Probably a bad time of year to be looking & hoping for responses on a boating forum.  But I'm still dreaming of warmer weather and counting the days 'til boating season.
    2015 Hurricane Sundeck 2200 DC OB, Yamaha F200