Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2018 SS 192 RL Freshwater Washdown

FamilyTherapy
FamilyTherapy Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in General Discussions
I'm looking to put in a freshwater washdown tank.  Anyone have one stock, or installed aftermarket themselves that can share pictures.  

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    While you're waiting for a response from someone that has done this before, I thought I would mention that the factory tank for your boat is a 13 gallon tank.  I have no idea how to get it installed in your boat after the fact.  I too am interested to hear of someone doing it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• cny306
    cny306 Member Posts: 5
    Just got a 188ss 2018 .the water fill cover is missing is this access with screen next to the gas fill port side? TY 
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    The SS188 comes standard with a galley sink with the water supply coming from a jug located in the compartment under the sink.  If you are talking about having the optional washdown located on the starboard side rear, then the location for that water fill is located in the picture shown below, it's near the washdown hose fixture:

If you need a replacement water fill cap, any Hurricane dealer can order you one, if you're smart, order 2 and stow the extra on-board.  I have replacement caps for both my gas and water fills on-board.  There is never a convenient time when you lose or damage these kind of things.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer