Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Water fill location 2018 188ss

cny306
cny306 Member Posts: 5
Hello! I just bought a 2018 188 ss does anyone know where the water fill? Is it neext to the gas fill? The fill inlet with the screen? Thank you all!

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    The SS188 comes standard with a galley sink with the water supply coming from a jug located in the compartment under the sink.  If you are talking about having the optional washdown located on the starboard side rear, then the location for that water fill is located in the picture shown below, it's near the washdown hose fixture:

If you need a replacement water fill cap, any Hurricane dealer can order you one, if you're smart, order 2 and stow the extra on-board.  I have replacement caps for both my gas and water fills on-board.  There is never a convenient time when you lose or damage these kind of things.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• cny306
    Very strange i dont have that outlet!
  • cny306
    I only have the galley sink and there’s nothing under the sink. I will try to trace the hose with the snake camera!
  • cjjjdeck
    You never know when previous owners like playing around making modifications to their boats!

This is what the under-the-sink water jug usually looks like:

• cjjjdeck
    Just for clarification, here's a picture of what you would have had if the optional stern washdown was ordered when the boat was manufactured:

• cny306
    thank you so much this make sense to me now!
  • Angryleprechaun
    Angryleprechaun Member Posts: 14
    I have a 2019 188SS and I was given a water bag for my sink, much like the one's used for camping showers.  Should be easy enough to order one.