Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wiring diagram for 2000 SD 187

I need the wiring diagram for a 2000 SD 187 with a 2 stroke 150 outboard.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• DaveR
    DaveR Member Posts: 1
    I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 2002 SD 187 with an outboard, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • cjjjdeck
    DaveR said:
    I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 2002 SD 187 with an outboard, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

• nuetron79
    nuetron79 Member Posts: 1
    cjjjdeck said:
    DaveR said:
    I have the same boat and would really like a copy of this diagram as well.  Thx.
  • cjjjdeck
    nuetron79 said:
    cjjjdeck said:
    DaveR said:
    I have the same boat and would really like a copy of this diagram as well.  Thx.

• spahutski
    spahutski Member Posts: 1
    May I have a copy of the 2002 sd187 wiring diagram also?  We have the same boat and had an electrical fire.  Now looking for new dash to replace that with the electrical.  
  • ctxman22
    ctxman22 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Everyone new around here.. I would like to say a great place for information on Hurricane Boat... Any chance anyone have wiring for a 2004 sd 187