Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Trailer Roller

Options
captaincreep
captaincreep Member Posts: 9
Can someone tell me what this roller is I need to replace one. Thank you 

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like you have a Load Rite trailer (as do I), that roller can be purchased directly from the manufacturer.
    Here's the link to the parts page, You may want to have your year/model info ready, it's on a plate near the tongue:

https://www.loadrite.com/product-category/bunks-rollers-and-pivot-bars/

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• captaincreep
    captaincreep Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you once again CJ. Now I just have to put my boat in the water and install the roller. I appreciate all of your help with the many questions I have.
  • Nataliee
    Nataliee Member Posts: 13
    Options
    I have bought a set of four boat trailer rollers from Attwood for the ShorLander (18') trailer-just finished, heavy duty, easy to install. It works great. Just secure between your tabs to set the size correctly. Instead of measuring for a roller size, measure for a gap tab; for example, a 10 inch gap tab would be a 9 inch roller.

• Nataliee
    Nataliee Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Nataliee said:
    I have bought a set of four boat trailer rollers from Attwood for the ShorLander (18') trailer-just finished, heavy duty, easy to install. It works great. Just secure between your tabs to set the size correctly. Instead of measuring for a roller size, measure for a gap tab; for example, a 10 inch gap tab would be a 9 inch roller.

I also love the molded rubber that comes over its metal tubing as it makes the roller more durable and convenient to use. Its ends are also filled with nylon, making it ideal for heavy boat usage and adding strength to the unit.