Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Replacement Bimini Canvas for FunDeck 201

hankjones
hankjones Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
I have a 2004 GS201 Fundeck and the Bimini Canvas is giving up.  I can't seem to find a replacement that matches my dimension:  91" long x 88" wide; 4 bow
Any know of a supplier?
Tagged:

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I usually recommend to go to a local marine upholster for replacement bimini canvas and boat covers.  It is the best way to guarantee quality, fit, and function.  If you keep your boat for a long period of time, then it is only a matter of time you will need their services in a variety of ways.

Having said that, if you still prefer an online solution, I had a very nice discussion with National Boat Covers.  It seems like they have quite a bit of experience with a sizable listing of year/model Hurricane boats with both bimini tops and boat covers.  Although tops and covers can be ordered online, they STRONGLY recommend you call them to place the order.  Here's their contact info if you have an interest:
     National Boat Covers
    2270 Cosmos Court #100
    Carlsbad, CA 92011
    800-616-0599

If you decide to order from them, it would be really great if you posted your experience with pictures of the top.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• hankjones
    hankjones Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Thank you for the info.
  • Gward
    Gward Member Posts: 8
    Im calling National Boat covers now. Ill update everyone. I too have a 2012 SD187 in need of replacement cover. My cover is 88" wide x about 6'10" long, 4 boe, round stainless tubes. The frame is in great shape. Lets see what they recommend.