Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2002 SD 237 Wiring Diagram

I just purchased a 2002 SD 237 with Yamaha 225.  There are several electrical components that are not working ( horn, gas gauge, stern light, etc). Is there a wiring diagram available to facilitate troubleshooting and repairs?

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Radman
    Radman Member Posts: 1
    I as well recently purchased a 2002 SD237 with a Yamaha 225 with similar problems. I would be interested in acquiring a copy of the wiring diagram and if possible where various pumps are located.  What does it take to get a copy?
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I have sent you a personal message with regards to the wiring diagrams, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

With regards to the water pumps locations, the main fresh water pump (you only have one) that supplies the sinks and rear washdown (if you have one) is located in the compartment under the galley sink.  There is an access plate in the floor that allows you to service this system.  This is what I have under the deck:

The other pump is your bilge pump.  This is located in the stern of the boat on the floor of the inner hull.  This is also true if you have a baitwell pump.  Your water inlet and outlet for the baitwell pump comes through the stern of the boat.  The inlet usually has a cover over it.  just follow that location into the stern interior and you will find the pump. 
    Here's what my bilge pump and float switch looks like:

Here's some graphics on the baitwell pump:

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• stboat
    stboat Member Posts: 1
    Any way I can geta copy of the wiring diagram for a 2002 sundeck 237 with Yamaha 225. I am having issues with fuel gauge not working, there is short in the trim, the bidlge is not working. As well as a number of issues with the wiring. There are a ton of disconnected coroded and cut wires under the helm area. When an after market fish finder was removed by the previous owners
  • KBMORRIS214
    KBMORRIS214 Member Posts: 4
    Hi CJ (?) - would you by chance have a copy of the wiring diagram for a 

2001 Fundeck 170GS

Much appreciated in advance
    kbmorris214
    Bruce