Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Spacing bunks 2015 hurricane deck boat 2690

bluei5land
bluei5land Member Posts: 4
Hi guys I need some sort of technical specification for trailering a 2690.   I'm buying a used trailer but I need to know how to set it up.   

Comments

• bluei5land
    bluei5land Member Posts: 4
    Specifically how long and how wide the bunks should be
  • ChiknNutz
    ChiknNutz Member Posts: 45
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but good luck with that.  I had to buy a new trailer for a used boat w/o a trailer and only two of the four bunks touched the boat even after sending all the dim's to the dealer to get it pre-adjusted.  Fortunately we were able to take the boat with trailer back to the trailer dealer just a short distance away, but they had to lift the boat and readjust many times to get it "right" and it still isn't really right...the boat does not sit level on the trailer though it does fully touch all four bunks.  If you are trying to do this on your own, I think it will be an exercise in significant frustration.  FYI, mine is a 2018 Fundeck 226F and the trailer is a MagicTilt TCA2460W.
    -Chris
    2018 FD226F w/150 Yamaha & 2021 MagicTilt TCA2460W trailer