Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Has anyone installed a custom Bimini Top for Bow Coverage on Sundeck 2400 OB ?

jzabala
jzabala Member Posts: 5

I am looking to get more shade on my 2014 Hurricane SD2400 OB and I am looking for the best option to install a bimini type top on the bow in addition to the standard one that I already have.  Any options someone can share? Pictures would help as well.  Thanks!

Answers

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a few Hurricane pictures with dual bimini tops, there's one picture floating in the forum somewhere.  I know there are some owners with them on the forum, but they may have bought the boats with them already installed.
    Have you checked with your dealer to see if they have ever installed any?
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• jzabala
    Thanks cjjjdeck.  I checked with the dealer and they have installed a few but only on the 20 - 21 ft Sundecks.  This would be a custom job an not something I have seen on anything larger than 21 ft Hurricane.  I will keep hoping someone on this forum has done it.
  • Drexx3
    Drexx3 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Just curious what you ended up doing, if anything?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2015 Sundeck 2400 OB w/Yamaha F250
  • jzabala
    Well, I guess answering 6 years later is better than never. :smile:

I still have the boat and I never added a custom bimini top to the front.