Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Fresh water wash down

RichardD
RichardD Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
I have a new 205 SS sun deck. Has anyone installed a fresh water wash down like the factory does as an option? Dealer wants too much to do it. I need suggestions for pump size, tank size, transom mount spray hose and connection to built in sink. I did one and posted it on my old 226 fun deck about 6 years ago, now I figure maybe I can get some help and ideas.
Thanks!

Comments

• bruce0429
    bruce0429 Member Posts: 1
    I have one that was installed factory in my SD240.  The water pump went out so we installed a new one.   The original install location was under the STBD rear corner.  Very hard to get to for a fat guy like me.  My boat has a cooler pocket on the STBD rear deck area.  I removed the panel and mounted the pump in there.  The whole thing would be easy to do yourself.  Hot wire and ground from battery to a switch in the dash to a pump in the hull with a hose penetrating the side gunwales.  Then make it clean with proper trim  
  • RichardD
    RichardD Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Thank you. I’ve decided to have the dealer install it before delivery.
  • RobertHan
    RobertHan Member Posts: 28
    I use this Marpac hose on my boat for my saltwater wash down. I replaced my exact same hose that I had which lasted over 5 years. I have this hose at my rear deck and I save some space because of its coil design. Therefore, it’s mostly favorable for those who have limited boat space. It has a non-kink design to spare you from any problem. Instead, you focus more on cleaning or washing off the dirt