Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wiring Diagrams

Options

Comments

• surpra
    surpra Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Could I please get a wiring diagram for a 2001 Fun deck GS 188?
  • BStein
    BStein Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Could I get the wiring diagram for the 2005 Fun Deck 196R please?

Thank you
  • jssd
    jssd Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, if at all possible, could a wiring diagram for a 2010 sun deck 201 OB be sent to me or one from a boat that may be similar that would assist me in trying to get the relay boxes connected with the correct wires.... also having trouble with switches.... none function...no horn, master power, stereo, etc... any assistance is appreciated.

Thank you
  • tmhession
    tmhession Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am trying to find a wiring diagram for 2017 187SD 150 OB  gauge cluster goes dead occasionally and if i juggle the wiring harness it sometimes comes back  loose connection somewhere but hard to find because it comes and goes as i touch the wiring 

thanks in advance 
  • macfaster
    macfaster Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @Cjjjdeck I'm  sure you are tired,of hearing this but, my 2012 sundeck ss188 has been in salt and I need to do some wiring.  Could you help with a diagram. 
  • JBSchuren
    JBSchuren Member Posts: 5
    Options
    @cjjjdeck looking for a wiring diagram for a 2014 Sundeck Sport 203. Thanks in Advance!
  • pdelpuppa
    pdelpuppa Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 2013 Sundeck sport 203 on. Only switch that works  properly is the courtesy lights all other switches when turned on cause the relays under the dash to buzz. Engine starts and runs fine. Relays replaced but problem continued. I think I am experiencing a voltage drop somewhere between the battery and the switch panel but don’t know where. Any suggestions on where to look would be appreciated . Thanks 
  • jjohnson861
    jjohnson861 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    @Cjjjdeck:  Sorry for piling onto the rest of the requests above, but I'm dealing with an electrical short problem on a 1996 Hurricane 196R and could also use a wiring diagram to help figure it out.  My ID number is:  GDYM4344F696.  Any help you can provide would really be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
  • jjohnson861
    jjohnson861 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    cjjjdeck said:
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

Going to make this request a second time by quoting the response above.  Not sure how often you check the forum or if you get notified by the system on posts, so apologies for hitting you up twice here, but I could really use some help with that wiring diagram!  :smiley:

I'm dealing with an electrical short problem on a 1996 Hurricane 196R and could also use a wiring diagram to help figure it out.  My ID number is:  GDYM4344F696.  Any help you can provide would really be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

• Statman
    Statman Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, I would appreciate if I could get you to send me the wiring diagram for a Fundeck GS201. If you have any other information please send. Thanks 
  • sthinnes
    sthinnes Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,
    I need a wiring diagram for 2014 2400OB please.  Can anyone direct me?
  • tp98232
    tp98232 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Can we get a Wiring diagram for a  1998 fundeck 232. And how about paint colors for touch ups? Cream, beige, almond? Is there a source for this information thank you
  • dibble5371
    dibble5371 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a 2017 Hurricane 21CC and having electrical issues with an ignition protector 24V 40AMP off the battery switch. What does this device do and where can I find a replacement? 
  • johnsej
    johnsej Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a 2012 Sun Deck 2000, new to me.  I would like to find a wiring diagram for this.
  • eric268
    eric268 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Good Evening, i have a 2004 Hurricane 196REF Hull ID GDYM6527F404. Could I please get the wiring schematic for this boat please?