Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Boat Cover for SD2000
Does anyone know of a boat cover made to fit a SD2000? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
I have a GS Fun Deck (similar to Sun Deck) and had a difficult time finding a suitable cover. I bought/ordered 4 different covers before getting the current cover. I use a generic cover made for pontoons of appropriate length. The cover fits well enough to keep the rain and debris out with or without the Bimini frame on it. I only tow my boat a short distance with the cover on.
Thanks for the info. I have not been able to find any made for my model either. May try a generic deckboat cover and see how it works.
Good luck. Current pontoon cover is of low quality, but when the time comes, I will replace it with a higher quality larger pontoon cover. Let me know if you actually find a cover that is made for your boat AND fits.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories