Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
How to get base plate off
I have a 2006 sd260. It has a co captain seat right in front of the door to the cabin. I tried to unscrew the Phillips head screws that go from the base plate into the floor. All of the screws just kept spinning. Is there any trick to getting these screws out so I don't have to have the second chair there? There is no access to the bottom side on the floor where the screws are located.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories