Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wiring Diagram

Options

Comments

• AnthonyF
    AnthonyF Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. Just bought a 1999 Fundeck201 with 2 stroke Yamaha 150. Boat runs, but need to replace some breakers. Can anyone send a wiring diagram for this boat so I know what amp breakers I need for each. Looks like there’s 10 under the helm. Thanks 
  • Maticabre
    Maticabre Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I have a 2017 Hurricane 188 SS with a Yamaha F115 OB, and my dashboard is out.
    It started intermittently to fail, and now it is definitely out of order.
    I need the wiring diagram to test what is wrong. Can you provide me with that?
    Thanks.

• dkspins
    dkspins Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I need wiring schematic for my 1998 FD196R deck boat please.  
  • keith9496
    keith9496 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I’m looking for a wiring diagram for a 2016 ss201. My boat didn’t come with 4 speakers. I want to add 2 in the factory location at the front of the boat.  I’m trying to see how they ran the speaker wires to the front of the boat. 
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dkspins said:
    I need wiring schematic for my 1998 FD196R deck boat please.  
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    keith9496 said:
    I’m looking for a wiring diagram for a 2016 ss201. My boat didn’t come with 4 speakers. I want to add 2 in the factory location at the front of the boat.  I’m trying to see how they ran the speaker wires to the front of the boat. 
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• olraz1
    olraz1 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    2003 FD 218 wiring diagram needed 
    Someone put replacement seating and messed with wiring  navigation lights dock lights into lights 
    Thank you
  • ericgregg
    ericgregg Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2011 FD 226? Thanks in advance.
  • rvelerjr
    rvelerjr Member Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm also in need of a wiring diagram for a 2009 Fun Deck 216 RE
  • mvangilder34
    mvangilder34 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to get the wiring diagram for my 2006 226F OB if possible.  It needs a complete rewire and I don't even know where to begin with all the "modifications" that were done prior to my owning the boat.  Thank you!!!!!
  • highfivestagedive
    highfivestagedive Member Posts: 1
    Options
    cjjjdeck Could you see if you have the wiring diagram, service manual, and owners manual for a 2001 SD217 OB? Trying to bring this back from the dead and those items would be extremely helpful.

If helpful, serial: GDYH8675E101
  • smith85
    smith85 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    May I get wiring diagram for 2005 GS211 please.  Had no tilt or start at helm, found broken pin in main tilt/trim harness.  Replaced this and got trim back and engine start, but only 10.5 volts to accessories with batteries showing 12.4
  • Norm
    Norm Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in need of a wiring diagram for my GS211 2004 Hurricane.  Can anyone help?
  • andycioban
    andycioban Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2021
    Options
    HI, i need please a wiring diagram for a 2005 sd217, none of the gages and buttons works. thank you 
    Post edited by andycioban on
  • smith85
    smith85 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    I think this forum is dead.  I never received any response to my requests.  
    For what it’s worth.  Mine would only start intermittent when key turned, then stopped working all the time.  Wound up being a corroded broken pin in the main tilt/trim harness.  Then, I had no console power and low voltage at console, even with fresh batteries. This was caused by a ground wire I missed at the battery. 
    Good luck