Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wiring Diagram

Options

Comments

• perdido211
    perdido211 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a 2014 ss211 ob that wiring problems would help fixing in console and front nav lights. Is a download wiring diagram available.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DJackson said:
    I have a 2018 CC19 and my port side green NAV light is blown. It looks as though water got inside it and ruined it. All the part numbers on the light are unreadable. Is there a way to get another one without going to a dealer because my dealer closed last year and the others are far away? Also is there any wiring diagrams available for this boat yet? Any help would be great.

Dan
    Here ya go Dan, contact any Hurricane dealer to order

402611                 LIGHT VERTICAL MNT LED NAVIG-RED 402605

402610                 LIGHT VERTICAL MNT LED NAVIG-GRN 402604
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• cjjjdeck
    Options
    I have a 2014 ss211 ob that wiring problems would help fixing in console and front nav lights. Is a download wiring diagram available.
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

• jwebb70
    jwebb70 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I am trying to get a wire schematic for a 1990 hurricane fd 226 deck boat, RUNABOUT and a parts list.  If someone could please help.  Hin# is GDYP3725D090 
  • cjjjdeck
    Options
    jwebb70 said:
    I am trying to get a wire schematic for a 1990 hurricane fd 226 deck boat, RUNABOUT and a parts list.  If someone could please help.  Hin# is GDYP3725D090 
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

• DJackson
    DJackson Member Posts: 2
    Options
    cjjjdeck said:
    DJackson said:
    I have a 2018 CC19 and my port side green NAV light is blown. It looks as though water got inside it and ruined it. All the part numbers on the light are unreadable. Is there a way to get another one without going to a dealer because my dealer closed last year and the others are far away? Also is there any wiring diagrams available for this boat yet? Any help would be great.

Dan
    Here ya go Dan, contact any Hurricane dealer to order

402611                 LIGHT VERTICAL MNT LED NAVIG-RED 402605

402610                 LIGHT VERTICAL MNT LED NAVIG-GRN 402604
    Hahahahahahahaha! I just realized I made an error in my comment above. my port nav light is red not green.......Rookie!!
  • SaltyPadre
    SaltyPadre Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in need of the wiring diagram for a 2012 sundeck 188 sport, please help! thank you!!
  • cjjjdeck
    Options
    I am in need of the wiring diagram for a 2012 sundeck 188 sport, please help! thank you!!

• wverlander
    wverlander Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a 2013 Fundeck 226 and I am trying to troubleshoot an electrical problem. Does anyone know where I can locate an electrical diagram for this boat? Thanks!
  • los5137b
    los5137b Member Posts: 2
    Options
    If you have a wiring diagram for a 2014 Sundeck sport 203 I could really use it to take care of multiple problems under the helm.

thank you 

tim
  • cjjjdeck
    Options

• thedrakenangel
    thedrakenangel Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello, I have a 2018 fd198 hurricane deck boat and I am looking for the wiring diagram. None of the accessories are working, not even the horn.
  • dj1970
    dj1970 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a 2017 FD 196 and am replacing the batteries but forgot to take a picture of the wiring beforehand. Can you please send me a picture of the proper battery wiring? Thanks!
  • phollinger
    phollinger Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021
    Options
    cjjjdeck said:
    Hi cjjjdeck. Do you mind sending me this diagram? I have a 2019 188 so I'm assuming it will be close enough. Thank you
  • thedrakenangel
    thedrakenangel Member Posts: 3
    Options
    I found my issue and now have a good idea of a portion of the wiring for my boat. The waterproof breakers by the battery should be considered suspect unless you have tested it with a meter.