Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
New Boat Canvas Sagging and holding Water
I have a new Hurricane Sumdeck 2200 DC and the canvas playpen covers are already sagging and holding water and I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue and what they did to remedy the situation. The front cover holds water right over the driver's side front seat so I can not add an additional support as it would be on top of the cushion. The boat is normally in a boat house so they haven't really even be out in the weather very much. Thanks for any help!
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories