Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Bilge Pump clogged on 2007 FD GS202
I have recently purchased a 2007 Fun Deck GS202 with outboard, and have a bilge pump question. We have has some heavy rains and when I opened the center floor compartment I found about 5 inches of water with some debris. I manually turned on the bilge pump and water came out the side of the boat. The water stopped when the level got down to about 2 inches. I could still hear the pump running, but no water was coming out. I assumed the line was clogged and I tried blowing it out and also using a plumbers snake to try to clear the line. Neither worked. I would like to examine the bilge pump to see if it needs cleaning, but can't seem to find it. Where is it located on this boat and how do I remove it for cleaning? Is there anything else I can do? Thanks in advance.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories