Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Parts Availibility Gripe
I have a 2007 SD 237. To me the boat is not old and from time to time I have needed parts. I get the same old song from my dealer that the part is no longer made. This is my first hurricane and probably my last due to this issue. I have owned a Sea Ray, Chaparral, Bayliner and Chris Craft. I have never ever had parts problems like I do with the Hurricane. My latest issue is that of wanting to purchase the full cockpit enclosure. I call Ingaman Marina in Sarasota and as usual the enclosure is not made anymore.! So what does one do ? I do not want to have one custom made. I want the factory one. Any thoughts ? In addition I would love to see a pic of the enclosure. Thanks in advance.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories