Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
I need help with a trailer
jleal777 Member Posts: 1 ✭
1st time boat owner. in the process of purchasing a 2005 257dc deck boat and need to buy a trailer. Prefer a used trailer but I have no idea if there is any special configuration I should be looking for or if any v hull trailer will work. Also, what should the trailer measure out to in order to be able to carry this 25'.5" monster?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
@jleal777 go to the Venture trailer website and look at the options/weight and size charts. It will give you an idea of what to look for.
Load Rite "Bunk" trailers are a good product. 26T6100TSA1 will work well. Disk brakes are standard on these sizes
hurrig8r Member Posts: 54 ✭✭Towing a 25' deckboat sounds awful. Depending on where you are though, is call Owens and Sons, Loadmaster, or Ameratrail. All make great quality, custom fit trailers.
TN Trailer makes high quality trailers and you can tell them the model of your boat so they can configure the trailer to your boat. However, what is the beam of your boat? I think 108 inches is the maximum width you are allowed to tow without a special permit each time.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories