Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

I need help with a trailer

Options
jleal777
jleal777 Member Posts: 1

1st time boat owner. in the process of purchasing a 2005 257dc deck boat and need to buy a trailer.  Prefer a used trailer but I have no idea if there is any special configuration I should be looking for or if any v hull trailer will work.  Also, what should the trailer measure out to in order to be able to carry this 25'.5" monster?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• PescaBene
    PescaBene Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    Options
    @jleal777 go to the Venture trailer website and look at the options/weight and size charts. It will give you an idea of what to look for. 
  • RonC
    RonC Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Load Rite "Bunk" trailers are a good product. 26T6100TSA1 will work well. Disk brakes are standard on these sizes
  • hurrig8r
    hurrig8r Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Towing a 25' deckboat sounds awful. Depending on where you are though, is call Owens and Sons, Loadmaster, or Ameratrail. All make great quality, custom fit trailers.
  • M99
    M99 Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Options
    TN Trailer makes high quality trailers and you can tell them the model of your boat so they can configure the trailer to your boat. However, what is the beam of your boat? I think 108 inches is the maximum width you are allowed to tow without a special permit each time.