Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Drain for Sink
2012 SD217 - sink behind captains chair - drain leaking - bad gasket - the two components will not sperate/unscrew. I'm going to have to break the drain to get it apart. Thus my need for a replacement drain. Would anyone know either the specification for the drain or a replacement make/model/PN? Any assistance would be appreciated.
I'm checking to see if Hurricane still has part information on the galley sink drain.
Just remember, plumbing assemblies and parts used on boats are the same that are used in the Recreational Vehicle market. Any RV parts supplier will more than likely have these parts available.2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
Here's a link to the West Marine website that shows the results of searching "sink drain". It shows both straight and 90 degree angle plastic fittings.
2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
Thanks - guess I'll need to measure the existing drain for size, believe the drain line is 3/4" but will need to validate that as well.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories