Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Drain for Sink

Options
ChiefDaveD
ChiefDaveD Member Posts: 9
2012 SD217 - sink behind captains chair - drain leaking - bad gasket - the two components will not sperate/unscrew.  I'm going to have to break the drain to get it apart.  Thus my need for a replacement drain.  Would anyone know either the specification for the drain or a replacement make/model/PN?  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm checking to see if Hurricane still has part information on the galley sink drain.

Just remember, plumbing assemblies and parts used on boats are the same that are used in the Recreational Vehicle market.  Any RV parts supplier will more than likely have these parts available.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's a link to the West Marine website that shows the results of searching "sink drain".  It shows both straight and 90 degree angle plastic fittings.

https://www.westmarine.com/search?Ntt=sink+drain
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• ChiefDaveD
    ChiefDaveD Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks - guess I'll need to measure the existing drain for size, believe the drain line is 3/4" but will need to validate that as well.