Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Steering 2014 198 fundeck
DWatkins Member Posts: 3 ✭
I've owned several boats boats but never had as much trouble going straight as I do with my Fundeck. When cruising and planed out everything thing is great. My issue is trying to drive it into the boat lift at an idle. It's impossible to hold a straight line. I find it easier to stop before entering the lift, shut down the engine and pull it in by hand. As I drive towards the lift it's a constant fight to try and get it lined up. I've never had this trouble with traditional v hull boats. Any advice?
There are a few postings on this subject, feel free to use the search tool.
Here is the most recent post on the subject:
2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories