Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
gs 232 taking on water
I have a 2007 Hurricane GS 232 and just noticed that water was filling the bilge. I drained the bilge and slowly started to lower the boat to see where the water was coming from. I initially thought it would come from the rear of the boat as there a few drain holes. To my surprise the water started coming from the middle of the hull. I am trying to find a way to inspect that area of the hull from the inside. Any ideas? tomorrow I am lifting the boat all the way to see the hull from below to see if there is a crack.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories