Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Help with proper prop selection
Recently purchased a 2013 fundeck 226 re4 with a 2013 yamaha sho/vmax 200 4 stroke. The dealer installed a 15×17 saltwater seriesII yamaha prop on it. I am only getting 5200 rpm at wot at about 44mph on gps. Boat is tremendous out of the hole and pulled me out on slalom at half throttle. I am an ex amateur tournament skier and not easy to get out on a deep water start. What would be a good size prop for good holeshot and topend speed. This boat should run about 50 mph gps proped correctly. The dealer will let me change props at no charge. Just don't want to spend all day experimenting if I can narrow it down to a few sizes. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories