Livewell in GS201
I am wondering if someone can tell me if I have a livewell on my 2004 Hurricane GS201. I have the switch which seems to be wired up and hooked to something and when I turn the switch on it lights up. I looked through the boat and can not find anything that seems like it is pumping when I turn it on. I thought it was up forward between the two front benchs but that seems to be a self draining cooler. Any help would be appreciated.
Also, my storage area bin under the front right bench is "calling down". It seems the seams have let go so only 3/4 is attached. Is there an easy fix for this?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories