Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Live Well Question
This is probably a very elementary question, but the owners manual doesn't have a lot of information on the live well. I've yet to use my live well for storing my bait. When I buy live bait, especially shrimp, the bait store always tell me to not put the bait in the water and to leave it in the bucket (with an air rator). I think here in Florida, the water is too warm compared to what they use in their tanks. How exactly does the live well work? Does it recirculate water from outside of the boat or could I fill it with the bucket of water I get my bait from?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories