Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Livewell Operation

I know there are several discussions on here about live wells, but I  have not seen my problem discussed yet, so, here it is. I have a new to me, 07 196 REF, 4 swivel fishing seats instead of the little toilet/changing room thing. Anyway, livewell does work, but, appears there is no intermittent (automatic) operation. In other words, once it fills, it just keeps going into overflow and constantly re-circulates. With others I have had, you had a manual/automatic switch, that allowed the constant on, or re-circulate mode where it would go on and off and on about every 5 or so minutes. This boat only has 1 live well, but the helm switch says livewell #1 and livewell#2. It will light up red in both positions, and operates the livewell in position #1, but #2 appears to do nothing when switched to it. Am I missing something? Do these deckboats not have the livewell feature I am looking for or ? Ideas please...................THANKS  

Comments