Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Help with VesselView Mobile Installation

Options
abparkinson
abparkinson Member Posts: 9
I have a 2017 SS 201 IO with the 4.5L Mecruiser.  I recently purchased the Mercury VesselView Mobile to install on the boat and have reviewed all of the installation videos, but I can't seem to find the terminal that I should plug the VesselView into. I've looked on the engine and under the console.  Does anyone have any tips on this? Or a picture of where to find the terminal on the SS 201 IO? Mercury's installation videos don't seem to show. I know I do have the SmartCraft VesselView installed on the boat but not with the digital readout that I want for on my phone.  Thanks!

Best Answer

• abparkinson
    abparkinson Member Posts: 9
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks Captain Steve. I did so and they were very helpful. Appreciate it!  Basically, I didn't realize you needed to remove the engine cover to access the VesselView terminator connection. Also, they recommend buying the 10 pin harness extension (par 84-8M0058668) so that you can keep the VesselView Mobile device away from the other electricals.  Thanks!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.