Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2014 SD sport 188 ob fresh water tank location

wireman
wireman Member Posts: 2
I'm the new owner of a 2014 SD sport 188 ob and just trying to learn all that I can about this boat. Can someone point me to the location of the fresh water tank location that supplies the sink? I do have a switch for fresh water but this appears to just be a manual pump setup. Also I need some advice on winterizing the fresh water as well as live well and anything I'm missing. Plan to leave it in the lake in a covered lift year-round. In addition any wiring schematics for this boat would be helpful as I plan to add docking lights and trolling motor. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• houndog709
    houndog709 Member Posts: 8
    Hi, Wireman--I'm also the new owner of a SS188, a 2015 model.  The water supply to the small port side sink and faucet is a bottle that fits under the sink.  The vacuum on the pump pulls it into the line, which rests in the bottle.  I use a plastic milk jug, although I don't find the whole idea very useful.  Can't help much with the concept of winterizing, as I live in Central Texas and don't do much other than drain. Mine is pre-wired for a trolling motor, and has factory docking lights.
  • wireman
    wireman Member Posts: 2
    Thanks houndog, I pulled on the supply hose and found the end of it. I'm like you though, not sure how beneficial this really is. Thanks again
  • piney
    piney Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    RV water system antifreeze-- the pink stuff
  • skidaddy
    skidaddy Member Posts: 4
    I pump my wash down water tank empty, then add one gallon link t.v. Antifreeze, then turn on pump till liquid comes out sprayer.