Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Lowest position for bimini on a 2019 Hurricane 2019 SS211??

Options
kXb
kXb Member Posts: 3
When I lower the bimini short arms to the shortest position it is still not quite low enough to back in to my garage.   I end up having to protect the motor and rest the cover on it, then put the arms back in place once the boat is tucked inside.   It is a real pain and I don't like having all that pressure/weight on the bimini or motor even if just for a little while.   

Is there another position that would work better for storage purposes??  I've thought of adding a set of slides on the rails forward of the ones the boat came with to see if that works but maybe it's just user error and I am unaware of another setting.   

Surely someone else has encountered the same issue??

Answers

• thurricane
    thurricane Administrator Posts: 496 admin
    Options
    The trailering arms are the lowest position.  Have seen other lay them down like you have described.  The only other thing I can think of is to consider removing it if your not planning on using the boat for a bit?
  • kXb
    kXb Member Posts: 3
    Options
    The boat is used pretty often but we always put it away in the garage.   I will have it in the dealer's place soon for some other items and will ask them if there are options.   Thanks for the reply.