Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

wiring diagram

Options
I need a wiring diagram for a 2004 sundeck with a Yamaha O/B serial number GDYA5819D404

Comments

• jjohnson861
    jjohnson861 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Starting to seem like the folks who have access to the wiring diagrams here may not be active here as often now?  The one gentleman I saw providing a lot of folks with diagrams seems to be offline since June of this year.  I HOPE all is well with him.  But I posted in another area also seeking a wiring diagram with no luck as yet.  I'll copy in my request here as well so perhaps someone else might be able to help?
    I'm dealing with an electrical short problem on a 1996 Hurricane 196R and could also use a wiring diagram to help figure it out.  My ID number is:  GDYM4344F696.  Any help you can provide would really be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

• DJMF6
    DJMF6 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a 2014 SS201 I/O and like many others, looking for a wiring diagram.  I've seen others having similar problem with boat only starts, tilt/trim & gauge work, but no other electronics work (navigation, bilge, depth finder, etc. are all "dead".   
  • DJMF6
    DJMF6 Member Posts: 2
    Options
     I have a 2014 SS201 I/O and looking for a wiring diagram to find where any in-line fuse(s) may exist.  Engine starts, trim & RPM gauge work, but no other accessories (bilge pump, depth finder, radio, courtesy lights, navigation lights, etc. all dead).      
  • thurricane
    thurricane Administrator Posts: 496 admin
    Options
    I am sure that you can email customer service at the plant to get diagrams . www.hurricaneboats.com and enter your information into the (Contact us) section.