Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wiring Diagram

Comments

• Kitesurfer
    Kitesurfer Member Posts: 1

I own a 2020 SunDeck 187 with a Yamaha 115 O/B. A few weeks old and I lost power to the 12v accessory plugs the bilge and the Stereo. I replaced the two relays and the equipment still does not power up. I could use the wiring diagram and any suggestions to help? TY

• raysir2nv
    raysir2nv Member Posts: 1
    Good Afternoon! 
    I just recently picked up a 2000 201 Fun Deck. The Circuit breaker panel is not getting power. Gauges seem to be working. No lights though. Intermittently the Front lights on the deck comes on and the goes off. No radio, No horn, no bilge, no Nav , no Int. lights, no cig lighter but ignition switch works great and boat runs well.. Is there any one that Someone can help me get a wiring diagram for this boat.  The Reps for Hurricane are No help and just do sales I think!     Thanks in advance! 

Ray
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Kitesurfer & raysir2nv, I have sent you personal messages, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

Make sure you check the wiring coming off the battery.  The transom area is very humid and is prone to corroding the connections on the in-line fuse holder and/or circuit breakers.  These components are located about 6" - 12" from the battery connection.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• jkohlerjr
    jkohlerjr Member Posts: 3
    I thought I saw this online here before but does someone still have a copy of the wiring diagram for a 201 fundeck ob?  And if someone knows the easy way to change the livewell hoses out I would really appreciate that.
  • cjjjdeck
    jkohlerjr said:
    I thought I saw this online here before but does someone still have a copy of the wiring diagram for a 201 fundeck ob?  And if someone knows the easy way to change the livewell hoses out I would really appreciate that.
    What year is your 201?

• drturner2000
    drturner2000 Member Posts: 3
    Just bought a 1999 GS201 Fun Deck with Yamaha 150 and working on troubleshooting the wiring. Is there a wiring diagram for that boat? Also, where should I buy replacements for the circuit breakers and switches?
  • cjjjdeck
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

• jkohlerjr
    jkohlerjr Member Posts: 3
    cjjjdeck said:
    jkohlerjr said:
    What year is your 201?
    I believe it is a 2000.  I'm not exactly sure how I would confirm that but is what I think it is.
  • cjjjdeck
    jkohlerjr, I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

Regarding the hoses,  one method is to connect the new hose to one end of the disconnected old hose in the best accessible area/end and pull it through.  Try and keep the joint connection as slim and smooth as possible so while you're pulling it through it will have a lesser chance of catching on something.  

• jab85
    jab85 Member Posts: 1
    Could I please also get the wiring diagram for a 2014 Sundeck Sport 188?
  • cjjjdeck
    jab85 said:
    Could I please also get the wiring diagram for a 2014 Sundeck Sport 188?
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

• cary319
    cary319 Member Posts: 4
    hey wanted to see if you had wiring diagram for 1999 gs201? Thanks
  • cjjjdeck
    cary319 said:
    hey wanted to see if you had wiring diagram for 1999 gs201? Thanks

• DJackson
    DJackson Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2018 CC19 and my port side green NAV light is blown. It looks as though water got inside it and ruined it. All the part numbers on the light are unreadable. Is there a way to get another one without going to a dealer because my dealer closed last year and the others are far away? Also is there any wiring diagrams available for this boat yet? Any help would be great.

Dan
  • dcohen0103
    dcohen0103 Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have the wiring diagram for a 2005 237sd? All of my little push breaks are either tripped, stuck, or no longer working.