Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wiring Diagram

Help. I need a wiring diagram for a sundeck sport 188 OB. Thanks

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I should be able to get you the wiring diagrams for your boat.  I am sending you a Personal Message regarding it.  Look for a red number "1" next to the globe and envelope icons next to your Avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the envelope, then click on my message to read it.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• agstroney
    agstroney Member Posts: 1
    Do you still have a diagram of the fun deck 188gs? In desperate need
  • cjjjdeck
    I sent you a personal message and posted the diagrams.  

• tkopcza
    tkopcza Member Posts: 1
    Hi there! Can you send me the fun deck 188 diagrams as well please?
  • cjjjdeck
    I sent you a personal message and posted the diagrams.

• georgearentz
    georgearentz Member Posts: 2
    I am having fits with the wiring on the master panel of my 2014 SS201-I/O and see that wiring diagrams are available.  How can I get one, please?  Thanks,    George
  • ForleoFloats1
    ForleoFloats1 Member Posts: 2
    I'm having trouble finding the 30amp relays. I dont have any power at my main switch. Any way I can get a wiring diagram as well?
  • cjjjdeck
    Verify your year and model of your boat and I will personal message you the diagrams of your boat.  Relays will be located behind the instrument panel and/or back in the transom area by your battery.

• Grace53
    Grace53 Member Posts: 1
    Mine is a 2015 FD198 and can’t find wiring diagram anywhere.... I have to owners manual but it’s not helping with details?!?  Help cjjjdeck, please? Grace
  • rg10ec
    rg10ec Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2016 SDS 201 OB and I'm in need of a wiring diagram. cjjjdeck, you seem to be the go-to for that topic. Can you help a brother out please?

• cjjjdeck
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

• jsoto
    jsoto Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2016 188 I/O Sundeck Sport and would like the wiring diagram as well. A few of the accessories are without power. Thanks in advance for the help. 
  • cjjjdeck
    jsoto, I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

• srob168
    srob168 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    I have a 2016 188 O/B Sundeck Sport and would like the wiring diagram as well.  My RPM, Trim, Fuel, Volt gauges all stopped working at the same time.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
  • cjjjdeck
    I have sent you a personal message, just click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the screen.

You may need to check your connections at the battery,  There are in-line fuses/circuit breakers located in the red wires that come off the battery there that may need to be replaced.